News & Events
A global medical technology and services company goes live with Phase 2 of their SAP EIC Implementation partnering with EIC Experts.
EIC Experts successfully delivers an EIC implementation for a major goverment organization in the southern United States.
SAP Receives Double Distinction from Shared Services and Outsourcing Network.
EIC Experts kicks off the largest global SAP Shared Service Framework implementation in North America.
Major Entertainment company goes live with the worlds largest Global SAP EIC Implementation partnering with EIC Experts.
Listen to Jarret Pazahanick discuss the best options for using EIC and shared services for your company
Large Law Enforcement agency in the UK goes live with EIC with the help of EIC Experts
Shared Services Framework with EHP6 is in Ramp Up Status
EIC Experts published their 8th HR Expert Article called ESS Web Requests and EIC
Major Pharma company goes live with their Global SAP EIC Implementation with help from our experienced EIC consultants.
EIC Experts releases a Podcast about the Employee Interaction Center
[Click to Listen]
Articles authored by our consultants for HR Expert and CRM Expert publications.
- Using Self-Service Requests to Make the Most of Your Employee Interaction Center
- SAP Employee Interaction Center (EIC) Deployment Options
- SAP ERP EIC Authorizations with Enhancement Package 4
- Using Standard Email Response Templates in EIC
- What's new and exciting in Enhancement Package 4 for EIC
- Improve Your HCM EIC solution Using BW queries and custom reporting
- A Guide to implementing screen pop for EIC with CRM 7.0
- Make the most of your EIC with SLA Agreements
- Make the most of your EIC with an effective organizational structure
The SAP CRM Employee Interaction Center is an HR Service Center and help desk application. It delivers a cost-effective, service-oriented solution to HR departments and supports HCM customers in executing their Service Delivery and Shared Services Strategy.
The Employee Interaction Center can serve as an integrated HR help desk that unites advanced customer relationship management (CRM) techniques with human resources information – bringing the best of both business practices to an HR help desk. Scripts and alerts guide HR specialists through the most common transactions, such as changing HR master data.
According to a recent report by Gartner, SAP is at the top of the Customer Relationship (CRM) market. You have already chosen SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) for your enterprise, implementing the Employee Interaction Center will allow you to get the most out of your overall investment.
Key Functions of CRM-EICThe SAP CRM EIC focuses on the requirements and expectations of Human Resource departments and their internal or external customers. The following business goals and objectives can be achieved through the implementation of these processes:
Improving Service Delivery
- Improve service quality through fast resolution of employee requests (solution search, interactive scripting, alerts, contact history)
- Single point of contact supporting multiple communication channels (telephone, email, letter, fax or chat)
- Collaborate with business partners
- Faster access to relevant information
- Provide a single face to the customers and employees
- Reduce administration and improve business processes
Improving Customer Service
- Enable employees to communicate using preferred channel
- Ensure effective employee customer service through qualified agents
- Improve employee satisfaction and loyalty through quick, accurate responses to inquiries
- Support multi-channel interaction
Reducing Operating Costs & Increasing Efficiency
- Gain higher efficiency and cost transparency through standardization of HR processes and services (service level agreements).
- Decrease costs of HR service delivery as the solution enables an HR team to provide “employee service” in a quality oriented manner to support their Shared Services strategy.